The Paleo Power Lunch is a cookbook that offers strategies for eating better and a system for preparing great Paleo lunches. This book was specifically designed to combat lunchtime boredom and lack of lunchbox creativity, providing education and motivation for primal eaters.
Book Title: Paleo Power Lunch
Author: Stormy Sweitzer
Refund Policy : Unconditional 60 Days
Delivery Method: E-Book Format. Video format. Instant Delivery
Company/Pulisher: Paleo Power
About Stormy Sweitzer
Stormy Sweitzer has many interests, and earning degrees must be one of them! She holds undergraduate degrees in Economics and the Russian language, and Master degrees in Public Health and Business Administration. She’s lived in and/or traveled to over 35 countries which, along with her Mexican heritage, inspires her in the kitchen. Her food sensitivities led her to the paleo diet so now her creations are free of grains, dairy and legumes
She also provides strategic consulting services for non-profits that “promote health, food access, community, and economic empowerment through food”.
Paleo Power Lunch Review
Rather than simply listing recipes with fancy names in traditional fashion, Paleo Power Lunch focuses on how to shop, how to prepare, how to create, how to innovate and how to store and transport meals. There are ideas for shopping smart, instructions on essential utensils, tips for storing and packing ingredients, and a system for preparing great lunches using recipes in the book or combinations of ingredients you have at your disposal.
There are 26 lunch combinations that can easily be modified to make many more variations–each a delicious and convenient one dish meal. But the strategies for personalizing your plan to meet your tastes and needs are what sets this book apart. The book isn’t just focusing about subbing shrimp for chicken or visa-versa, but creating plans that take into consideration your time and financial resources along with your taste preferences.
From easy-to-follow video demonstrations on how to prepare vegetables and make salad dressing, to advice on storing and transporting meals and where to find your ingredients in the supermarket, Paleo Power Lunch has brought new inspiration to the 12-2pm lunchtime window.
Stormy realizes that many people have lots of places to go after leaving the office…the gym, pick up the kids, pick up groceries, etc. So she doesn’t just help you pack lunch, but snacks to get you through your hectic and long day. And she shows you how to keep it fresh all day long.
More Bonus with Paleo Power Lunch
When you buy the book, you gain access to 5 additional quick guides, 8 how-to videos and printable checklists to keep you organized and on track.
There are 8 videos in total, covering areas such as basic preparation of vegetables, preparing heat, roasting peppers, de-veining shrimps, and making salad combinations. The videos are very well produced, and average at around 6 minutes each, quickly getting to the directions without unnecessary verbiage.
These videos will prove particularly useful for amateur chefs, and will also serve as a “best practice” guide for more advanced cooks.
Bonus Quick Guides
There are 5 accompanying guides each targeting a different area of cooking. Bonuses they might be, but nevertheless these are valuable mini-recipe books packed with great information on specific areas of cooking, as opposed to the main book, which is general in its approach to combining foods to create great tasting meals. The guides included are as follows:
1. Assembly Required Meals: These suggestions require no cooking at all, which is great if you are anti pot and pan, or short on time. This particular guide is very detailed in its approach to showing how simple it is to create meat wraps, paleo sandwiches and salads.
2. Bowl-In-One Meals: These Asian-inspired lunch bowls use meats and vegetables in varying bowl-based combinations for easy-to-transport lunches.
3. Breakfast Scrambles: Another area many paleo followers struggle with is creativity at the breakfast table. This guide offers 4 expansive preparation solutions for breakfasts using eggs, greens, meats and spices.
4. Cooler Companions: This guide gives you tips and recipes for energy-laden food, ideal for when you’re on the go all day, or to prevent you from crashing during or after a workout. Suggestions include meatballs, frittatas, lettuce wraps, and low sugar fruits.
5. Stock Up On Soup: A hearty breakfast will often leave you wanting something light to eat for lunch. This guide provides ideas for all kinds of soups: creamy, light, meat, and vegetable-based. There is also extensive information on how to use bones and shells for stock to stew meat.